PRESENTATIONS & workshops
Born & Bred can arrange personalised presentations and workshop sessions for your group or organisation.
Examples of presentations, workshops and information sessions available:
- General overview to family history research
- Digging deeper into your family's stories and how to find missing links
- General overview of photograph/document conservation, preservation and digitisation options.
- Record specific research presentations or workshops: eg. Land records, Defense records & Criminal records
- Workshops or presentation sessions specific to your group including location or special interest.
We are able to travel within 3-5 hours of Melbourne city.
Our presentation fees
Presentations to your organisation (family history, record preservation, research how-to) - $200 p/hr
All prices are an indication only and are subject to change. Fees reflect industry standard with the Professional Historians Association (Victoria). Additional costs are discussed with our clients before going ahead. We quote on an individual basis. Contact us now for a quote!
Our terms of engagement